Fort Myers Water Filtration Systems
Water Filtration Installation & Repair in Southwest Florida
Are you concerned about contaminants in your tap water? At Pro-Tec Plumbing & Air, our Fort Myers technicians specialize in whole-house water filtration systems to provide cleaner, purer water in your residential or commercial property. Our certified experts offer a wide range of professional water filtration services and top-of-the-line water filtration systems to accommodate your unique preferences, style, and budget.
Everyone benefits from better-tasting, better-smelling water, and our friendly professionals have a longstanding reputation for putting our customers first in Fort Myers and beyond. If you’re looking to get safer, cleaner water in Southwest Florida, our knowledgeable staff can provide fast, cost-effective solutions and professional services to extend the life of your water filtration system and maximize the value of your property.
Ready for better-tasting water? Call (239) 688-4072 to schedule a professional service with our water filtration experts!
Water Filtration Systems Tailored to Your Needs
Water filtration systems use water softeners to filter clean, pure water that's safe for use, from drinking to washing to bathing and showering. For over a decade, our Pro-Tec experts have provided quality water filtration services for commercial and residential property owners to restore clean drinking water in their homes and businesses.
Our fully insured and licensed technicians can help with:
- Repairing your water filtration system: If you're on the fence about repairing or replacing your property's water filtration system, our team can diagnose the issue promptly and accurately to offer our professional recommendation, saving you time and money on future repairs or replacements.
- Replacing your water filtration system: We offer many types of water filtration systems to accommodate your unique preferences. Our Pro-Tec experts can help you select a suitable replacement that fits your needs and budget to restore clean water in your home or commercial property.
- Installing a new water filtration system: Our technicians are proud to offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art products and options to help you install a new water filtration system that’s built to last.
Types of Water Filtration Systems
Our team specializes in a variety of water filtration types designed to fit your specific needs and budget, such as Halo, Evermore, and private label filtration units.
We offer professional repairs and installations for all types of water filtration systems, such as:
- Mechanical filters: This tried-and-true type of water filtration is a common method to filter dirt, chemicals, and contaminants from your drinking water. Water travels through the mechanical filter to eliminate particles through the synthetic foam and nylon floss.
- Ion exchange filters: This highly effective water filtration system splits the atoms in contaminants and particles into ions by taking limescale, softening and filtering hard water. Ion exchange filtration is a common choice for many commercial property owners.
- Reverse osmosis filters: Another effective way to filter contaminants from your water is by reverse osmosis (RO). This process forces dirty water through a membrane at a specific pressure to remove dissolved particles, such as magnesium and calcium.
- Activated carbon filters: Also known as absorption filters, activated carbon filtration is a common choice for residential property owners. Although a bit pricier than other systems, activated carbon filters are an excellent way to filter out water pollutants using extremely absorbent charcoal granules, improving the taste and odor of your water.
- Ultraviolet filters: This system uses ultraviolet light to eliminate pollutants, viruses, and bacteria. The lightweight filtration option requires batteries to attract and kill microbial cells, purifying your drinking water.
Signs of Water Filtration Issues
Clean drinking water is a necessity for safety and comfort in any home or commercial property, making quality filtration a top priority. Installing a water filtration system in your home or business can offer numerous benefits, from providing better-tasting, better-smelling water to eliminating dangerous contaminants that can lead to illness.
How can property owners tell when it’s time to invest in professional water filtration services? Here are some signs that it’s time to call a certified Pro-Tec expert:
- Changes in water color or clarity: If your water’s color has changed or appears cloudy, this might be a sign that your water filtration system isn’t properly filtering out contaminants.
- Unpleasant taste or odor: Clean, filtered water should be free of any strong or noticeable taste or odor. If your water tastes or smells odd, it could indicate that contaminants aren’t being filtered out.
- Frequent gastrointestinal issues: If you or others in your household are experiencing frequent stomachaches or other gastrointestinal issues, there could be unfiltered contaminants in your water.
- Water stains or scale buildup: If you notice strange stains on your dishes or scale buildup on your fixtures, your water may contain high levels of minerals, indicating the need for water filtration maintenance or replacement.
- Increased water bills: If your water bills are suddenly higher than usual and there's no obvious reason for the increase, it could be because your water filtration system isn’t working efficiently, indicating the need for a professional repair or replacement.
Satisfying Fort Myers Property Owners Since 2008
Investing in clean drinking water is a must for any property owner. If you need professional water filtration services in Fort Myers or beyond, our friendly Pro-Tec experts are here to help! We offer a wide selection of leading brands and products designed to provide lasting, cost-effective solutions for your commercial or residential property.
With weekend appointments and 24/7 emergency services available, you can trust Pro-Tec Plumbing & Air to put your needs first. With over 15 years of satisfied customers, our water filtration experts can restore your peace of mind by ensuring your access to safe water for drinking, cooking, washing, and more.
Get cleaner, safer water by choosing from our wide selection of whole-house water filtration systems. Contact us online to request a quote from our Pro-Tec experts!
The best way to prevent household leaks is to always hire a knowledgeable, certified plumbing technician. Pro-Tec’s plumbers are extremely well-trained and experienced in all areas of residential and commercial plumbing. Our team members will make sure that all indoor and outdoor plumbing fixtures are properly installed and sealed to prevent leaks.
Family-Owned & Operated Since 2008. Our expertise is your peace of mind.
Dennis and Jay were absolutely focused on making sure that our system was functioning perfectly. They did everything that was necessary but they didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need.- Nancy B. - Nov 15, 2023
I had a clogged kitchen sink drain. The repairman was here within 30 minutes of my call. He was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.- Douglas H. - Nov 11, 2023
Rod H, was professional with excellent communication and fixed the underground broken pipe quickly. The company provided text communication with a picture and name which was very helpful.- Beth C. - Aug 3, 2023