24/7 Emergency Response
When we’re on our way, here is what to expect from us: you are hiring a licensed and experienced plumber that puts your concerns first. One that is upfront, and always goes above and beyond your expectations. That’s because, when paying for a plumber, you are paying for the knowledge and experience that plumber has as well as his time. Hiring a bad plumber can cost twice as much as hiring a licensed professional.
As soon as you pick up the phone and we receive your call our team is hard at work. Our staff begins by scheduling your appointment within 24 hours. We then select a plumber with the expertise necessary to do the work you’ve described over the phone. Plumbers often find other issues that may have originally caused your issue in the first place. If we find any other issues our staff will be sure to bring it to your attention and give you upfront pricing to fix it. We’ve put together a list of plumbing surprises we find while on the job.
What to expect from common household plumbing issues:
- Shut off valve: These valves aren’t used often. From years of exposure to hard water and sediment, the valves seals and inner components break down. “Because these valves are not maintained regularly it can lead to unexpected plumbing repairs, ” Carl Forsyth, Service Manager.
- Under the sink leaks: Sometimes we uncover slow leaks under kitchen sinks that eventually rot out cabinetry if not repaired. Fixing a small leak can be a quick and inexpensive fix that will pay in the long term.
- Broken toilet flange: Another common finding when replacing a toilet, is finding that underneath it your flange is cracked. This can be an extensive repair that would require a plumber to excavate the existing flange.
When we’re on our way here is what to expect:
- We offer upfront pricing prior to doing any work.
- Reliable team of plumbers at your service. Our company has a variety of plumbers who work together to resolve your plumbing needs. Having a team behind every job we complete.
- Our plumbers make sure to leave your home as clean as it was or even cleaner than when we arrived. They wear booties, use protective cloths, or plastic to prevent damage to your floors.
- When using Pro-Tec plumbing you are supporting a local family-owned business. In return for your support, we support families in need like Toys for Tots, Family to Family Kid’s closet, The Naples Zoo just to name a few.
- Our response time is quick. We have the availability to send a plumber out the same day. Offering appointments Monday through Friday and calling you ahead so that expecting us doesn’t become an entire day’s wait. Providing appointments within a business day and offering emergency service after 4 pm and on Weekends.
- Our plumbers are thorough and efficient in resolving your plumbing issues in a timely manner.
- How do we charge?- While we pride ourselves in offering upfront pricing and charging per the job done versus per hour, “Each call is unique & no job is ever the same” and that is the Pro-Tec difference.
If your finding yourself needing help don’t call a handyman, call the professionals at Pro-Tec Plumbing & Drains because with our team when we’re on our way you know what to expect. Call (239) 688-4072, or contact us online. Find the top 7 questions to ask before hiring a plumber here.