24/7 Emergency Response
Before you buy a water heater at your local retailer, look for tankless water heater rebate programs in your state. Often, there are rebate programs that you may be eligible for and not aware of. If you already have gas at your home, it’s easy to switch to a tankless water heater.
There are many misconceptions about Tankless Water Heaters. One of the most common is that you’ll be left standing in the shower, shivering and waiting for hot water. With our NPE-A Navien Tankless Water Heater, you won’t have that issue. It provides you with an on-demand recirculation accessory that activates the internal recirculation pump. This gas-fired burner heats up the water in the supply lines and gives you the perfect temperature on demand.
Another misconception about tankless water heaters is that they are costly. With our October sale, you won’t have to worry. There are a variety of credits and rebates available depending on your location but we’ve done the research for you. When we install a Navien 240-A Tankless Water Heater you have the choice between a $250 tankless water heater rebate or upgrading to a Free Kohler Highline toilet.
There is also a $500 Rebate available through Teco. In order to receive the Rebate, you must follow their specific requirements. These include being an existing customer or in the process of becoming a customer of Teco. To find out more about the Teco rebate program go to their site peoplesgas.com.
Choose between a Free Kohler Highline Toilet and our $250 tankless water heater rebate
- Pro-Tec Plumbing installs a new NAVIEN TANKLESS WATER HEATER in October
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Mention our promo code “Buddy” at scheduling.
To receive the tankless water heater rebate from Teco, you must:
- Be an existing customer or in the process of becoming a customer of Teco Peoples Gas
- Must replace an existing old water heater with a new energy-efficient natural gas appliance.
- Complete and submit the appliance rebate application at https://www.peoplesgas.com/residential/saveenergy/rebates/
- Request a Rebate tab and digital copies of your receipt of the work provided.
For more information on our current specials and discounts, go to https://www.ptpflorida.com/ specials
We regularly update what is going on! Enjoy reading our blog? Subscribe or add us to favorites to stay on the know about all your plumbing needs.
Want to read more? Go to: